Hotmelt Butyl Insulated Glass Sealant
SiegelGlaze B75 is a hotmelt butyl glass sealant, formulated from the highest quality resins for the optimal service life and performance as an insulated glass sealant.
This high-performance sealant has been specifically developed for IG manufactures and posses optimal line performance properties. SiegelGlaze B75 is fast flowing, low stringing and possesses quick setting properties make it ideal for IG producers requiring the ability to handle and move sealed units within a short time of manufacture.
This formulation offers IGU manufacturers much lower argon permeability rates and moisture transmission rates increasing the service life and performance of the glass unit.
- Superior adhesion to glass and metal/plastic spacer
- Compatible with all glass types and coatings
- Very low Moisture Transmission Rate (MVTR)
- Superior Argon Permeability Rates
- Suitable for all sealant application machine types
Block: 6.5kg Drum: 200kg