MS Polymer Timber & Parquet Flooring Adhesive
SiegelBond MS70 is a high-performance single part MS polymer flooring adhesive, specifically formulated for ease of application and superior flooring service life for both commercial and residential applications. This formulation has been engineered to be used with a 3 in 1 adhesive with outstanding sounds control and moisture control properties (refer to Technical Data Sheet).
- Rheologically optimised to be exceptionally smooth and easy to trowel
- Non-shrinking and non-slumping meaning trowel ridges hold firm
- Easy to clean of prefinished timber surfaces
- Rapid strength build up with a flexible working window
- Low VOC, solvent and isocyanate free and non-hazardous
- Possesses optimal sound deadening properties and acoustic control
SiegelBond MS70 is ideal for bonding timber flooring to concrete, concrete screeds, cement / sand screeds, anhydrite screeds, plywood, cured leveling compound, epoxy membranes, particle board, gypsum board, radiant heated subfloors, metal decking, steel, and aluminium.
Suitable for most timber flooring systems including solid timber, engineered timber, parquet, mosaic, laminated plan, bamboo, acrylic impregnated wood and plywood.
Pail: 15kg net. (2 x 7.5kg bladders) Pallet: 48 drums