Ultimelt MAX is the ultimate hot melt adhesive for difficult and non-porous substrates for applications requiring extreme heat resistance. Ultimelt MAX technology is a synthetic metalocene technology with enhanced self-keying or cohesion properties. These properties enable successful bonding onto substrates with low or no porosity. Ultimelt MAX possesses all the clean-running and thermally stable properties of a metalocene based thermoplastic technology. Ultimelt MAX can be used onto all cardboard, paper and print varieties. It also performs onto BOPP, polypropylene, polyethylene, foil, metallised coating and grease resistant surfaces.
What is so great about Ultimelt MAX?
Ultimelt MAX range of packaging adhesives are the ultimate performer in difficult packaging applications. These synthetic thermoplastics offer superior adhesion onto non-porous and difficult boards through their unique keying properties. This technology is very successful onto polyethylene, polypropylene, foil, coated and treated board types.
If that doesn’t say it all – these range of adhesives have extreme heat resistance and deep freeze flexibility eliminating the risk of creeping during high ambient temperatures and deep freeze shear. Due to the high adhesion properties; Ultimelt MAX grades offer exceptional yield rates onto standard board types.
Ultimelt Max is pure white in appearance highlighting the high quality raw materials used in this grade. This results in completely fume free adhesive and reduced stringing from nozzles reducing daily build up on machine parts.
What other benefits do they offer?
- Strong adhesion onto non-porous and difficult board types – PP, PE and Grease Resistant
- Excellent creep resistance even in extreme ambient temperatures.
- Completely fume free with no strong odours.
- Pure white in appearance highlighting the high quality raw materials used in this grade.
- Reduced stringing from nozzles reducing daily build up on machine parts.
- Reduces nozzle blockages, these grades stay clear in the melt tanks for long periods of time without degrading.
- Reduced maintenance and improved longevity of applicator parts.